How to get a natural rest Silk pillowcase and pillow T.Silk silk are produced in natural silk fibre and 100% T.Silk silk filling. Products...
The 3 rules of Setino, the well-being of an organic bed mattress
Rule 3: Relaxation of the muscles
- Physical well-being – Setino Topper respects the 3 fundamental rules:
- Perfect alignment, naturalness and neutrality of the spine
- Optimisation of night-time movements
- Perfect relaxation of the muscular system in general and that of the back/chest/neck system in particular
- Psychophysical well-being
- The daily use of Setino Topper creates a resting in a really natural embrace
Achieving a perfect relaxation of the muscular system, during sleep, means promoting a valid and complete cellular regeneration/reconstruction activity and the slowing down of brain and mind activity, (a fundamental element for wellbeing and to avoid small awakenings or insomnia).
The relaxation of the muscles, especially at the level of the back and lumbar area, limits the chronic tensions and torsions that negatively affect the position and alignment of the discs of the spine.
The relaxation of the neck muscles allows a perfect alignment of the neck and larynx/trachea, favoring the perfect flow of oxygen, essential to feed the cells in the processes of regeneration and repair at night.
Setino Topper – Relaxation and comfort
The Silk of the Setino Topper bed mattress is able to promote:
- complete relaxation of the muscles from a mechanical point of view;
- complete relaxation of the muscles from a physiological point of view, resulting in silk highly compatible with the physiology of the elements that make up the muscles;
- perfect thermoregulation capable of absorbing excess moisture and expelling it outside very quickly. (On average 1.5 litres of moisture are produced during sleep);
- absolute uniqueness of the T.Silk upholstery;
- perfect hypoallergenicity and naturalness of silk;
- lack of water vapour accumulation areas;
- correct breathing, combating the presence of bacteria, mould and mites responsible for respiratory problems and allergies;
- the real sustainability and fight against pollution of T.Silk’s Made to Order.